Information on cookies
What’s a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of text. This file is memorized from the computer when a web site is visited from an user. The text memorizes informations, the web site can read these informations when it will have to be consulted in a second moment. Some cookies allow the correct functioning of the web site, others of these are useful to the user because memorize in a secure way the name of his or the language. The installation of cookies in the own pc have the advantage of not have necessity of write the same informations when a person visits the web site for more time.
How deactivate cookies.
It’s possible change the browser to deactivate cookies with a simple processing. Attention: with the deactivation of cookies, the name and password of user not will have to be memorized on the login box of the web site.
- Open Firefox
- Press the button “Alt” on keyboard.
- On the toolbar situated on the superior part of browser, select “Tool” and then “Options”.
- Select the schedule “Privacy”.
- Go to Vai su “History settings:” and then on “Use custom settings”. Deselect “Accept the cookies from web site”.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press the button “Tools” and then “Internet Options”.
- Select the schedule “Privacy” and move the slider on the privacy level that you prefer.
- Press on OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press the icon “Tools”.
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Settings of content” under “Privacy”.
- From schedule “Cookie and data on web site” where will be possible find and delete cookies.
- Type chrome://settings/cookies on toolbar of address and press send.
- Go to schedule “Cookie and data on web site” where will be possible find and delete cookies.
- Openi Safari.
- Choose “Preferences” on toolbar, then select the panel “Security” on the window.
- In the section “Accept cookie” is possible specify if and when Safari masut save the cookies from every web site. For other informations press the button of Help or ! .
- For more informations about cookies, press on “Show Cookies”.