Dear Interested Party, Febos srl protects the privacy of Users. The data that will eventually be communicated by the User through the Site will be treated with the utmost care and with all the tools aimed at guaranteeing their security, in full compliance with current legislation. We wish to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is Febos srl , with headquarters in Via E. Mattei, 8/A, 31010 Maser TV, VAT number: 03517220269
CATEGORIES OF DATA: the object of the treatment may be your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user, internet name service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user . The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and involves the acquisition of the sender's address and data, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data personal data included in the message. These data are intended to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting service provision. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely disclosed to third parties as well. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: the processing of your data has the following purposes and legal basis:
- For data collected automatically , the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the owner and the purpose is to guarantee and improve the web browsing experience.
- For data provided voluntarily by the user , the legal basis is specified in the individual information provided, depending on the various services requested and provided through the site.
DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy firms, private companies, third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies. The recipients are appointed as Data Processing Managers.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES: the transfer of your data to a third country is not envisaged. In the event of any processing of personal data outside the European Union, the same will take place only after the adoption of adequate guarantees, as required by the mandatory legislation
CONSERVATION PERIOD: based on the principle of limitation of conservation (art.5, GDPR), a check on the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. In particular:
- The data collected automatically is processed , for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to verify its regular functioning, also for security purposes or according to the deadlines established by law.
- The data provided voluntarily by the user will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or on the basis of the deadlines established by law.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: As "Interested" in the treatment, the user has the right:
- To access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
- To obtain without impediments from the data controller the data in a structured format in common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller
- To revoke the consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation
- Propose a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- In the event that it is not possible to request the deletion of the data, you may still oppose the processing when this is justified by reasons relating to your particular situation.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by PEC to the address firstname.lastname@example.org registered letter with return receipt to the address Via E. Mattei 8/A - 31010 Maser (TV)
DATA PROCESSING METHODS: the personal data you provide will form the object of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support (e.g. cloud systems, digital replacement storage and storage systems, ...), in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures envisaged by the GDPR.FINAL NOTES: the information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this site. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations; the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page to keep up to date.